Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Email/ Reply from DishNetwork

Ok, here is my email and Dish's reply. 
Kinda messed up huh?


Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The LNBF/EYE or the part of the Dish is optional If you are not able to remove it or if it may cause harm on your part. If you would like us to retrieve the equipment from your residence we can schedule a service call for $99.00. If the equipment is not returned you will automatically be charged, and/or a hold placed on your credit card with respect to an equipment and installation service charge as outlined in your Customer Agreement.

We realize that in today's competitive world you have a choice in services. We thank you for your continued support, and your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com <http://www.dishnetwork.com/>  or reply to this email.

DISH Network is committed to providing world class customer service to our customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, we ask that you take time to complete this short survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your time in evaluating our performance.

Click on the link below to start the survey:

http://www.dishnetwork.com/data/services/csat/survey.aspx

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Charles Drake V. OPID:SD2

TID : OR-Cadillac

DISH Network eCare

 

Please include all previous correspondence when replying.

 

_____________________________________________
From: 





I had your service for yours and we decided to get rid of your service about a year ago after your contracted installers refused to remove the older dish from the chimney. So now we have a junk yard on our roof with two of your dishes. One the older style on the chimney and one the larger HD style on the lower portion of the room almost right on the old one. I have posted the pictures on Twitter, Blogspot, Facebook, And Myspace warning people of the install from your company.  I was told by your installers that they are here to install only and not to remove. And if I wanted to hire them to remove they would give me a est. I now have Comcast Cable and now I am stuck with TWO dishes on my roof from your company. If you would like to see the picture of my roof feel free to look at my blog at http://donfritzjr.blogspot.com/


 

1 comment:

Don Fritz said...

Got a reply from someone claiming to work Dish Network. I got there telephone number called them back, and was told by the recorded voice that they will get back to me no later than 72 hours. If I hear back from them I will keep you all posted of what went on.