Friday, January 1, 2010

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

So what is it? Well it is a program that helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, or Windows 2000.

I have people asking me "I keep getting pop ups in my browser" or "My Computer seems to be running real slow" and I have virus protection. and 9 times out of ten when I tell them to run the Malicious Software Removal Tool that come with Windows for free I do not hear anything else from them.

In this Video I show you how to open and use this free software. Keep in mind I am using Windows XP so you may have to go about another way to get to the Run.




No comments: